1602 LCD Keypad Characters Display Shield (29)
This is a very popular LCD Keypad shield for Arduino board. It can be directly plugged on the Arudino board, no soldering or fly-wiring needed, it offer the 16×2 characters display and 6 buttons for Arduino.This Shield uses Arudino LCD4Bit library.
2 in stock
- Working voltage: 5 V
- Working voltage logical conclusions: 5 V (taken from Arduino)
- Five buttons featuring user
- Built-in LCD display 2×16 characters with backlight blue
- Displays a RESET button Arduino
- Removed the pins of the Arduino digital and analog
- Compatible with the standard Arduino LiquidCrystal library
- Tile sizes: 80 x 58 mm
Trim for Arduino with popular LCD 2×16 character display and five buttons to the service user. The shield uses pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 10. Reading of button state occurs through an analog signal, thanks to this decision all five buttons uses only one pin A0.