Node MCU Board (ESP8266 WiFi board) (02)
- Open-source platform
- Interactive & Programmable
- WiFi enabled
- Arduino-like Hardware IO
- Nodejs style network API
- ESP8266, a low cost WiFi module on-board (FCC Certified)
- On-board USB-TTL converter, plug & play
- 10 GPIO pins, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C or 1-Wire
45 in stock
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Open source support: www.nodemcu.com
- R2 version had CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, slim board can put on breadboard.
- Support windows 8.1 by CP2102, and support ESPlorer
- NO need to install driver for CH341 (replaced by CP2102), and NO need to flash firmware when you get it and use on first time. This is different with version R1.
- To use on the first time, NO need to flash the firmware, run command file.remove(“user.lua”) as instructed, see the attached image. Baud rate 9600
- Baud rate 115200
- High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.