USB to TTL (27)
- Pins are clearly labeled and 500mA self recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicators can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface,easy for different voltage system that need power
- The entire board is coated by high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve, making the PCB contained in insulation
- 1 x USB To RS232 TTL PL2303HX Auto Converter Module
1 in stock
We do lots of converting from TTL serial to USB (using the FTDI and Silicon Labs ICs). But what do you do if you’ve got a laptop and need TTL serial? This is a high quality, low cost, small, and easy to use USB to RS232 converter. Device uses the Prolific IC CP2102 and supports baud rates up to 1Mbps. Driver support for Windows, Mac, and Linux RedHat.
This converter plugs directly into your USB port on your computer and even comes with a small extension cable and CD for drivers and serial port Bluetooth.